[alberg30] Re: spreaders

Sun Jan 17 08:28:36 PST 1999

Ken,

It's probably an artifact of the quoting your mail program does.  If
you look at the following, your mail program (like mine) copies the
message to which you're replying and puts ">" characters at the
beginning of each line to show that it's quoted.

When you reply, you seem to be starting your reply on the same line
as the last of these ">" characters, making it look like it's part
of the quoted message.  I would suggest skipping down a line or two
to make your reply stand out from the quote.  Also, it would be
helpful if you deleted parts of the quoted message that aren't
essential.

Thanks,
   George

  George Dinwiddie                                  gdinwiddie at min.net