[alberg30] Messages to the entire list...

Dan Sternglass dans at stmktg.com
Tue Jan 19 06:23:58 PST 1999

From: Dan Sternglass <dans at stmktg.com>

Hi all,

I really enjoy and use this list quite a bit, but like many of you, I
feel like I already get too much e-mail...

So, please try to distinguish between what's of interest to the group,
and what's just "OK, ship it to me by UPS, my name's in the book."
Personal e-mail could avoid a lot of these private messages that aren't
really of interest to the group.

Thanks,

--Dan Sternglass
dans at stmktg.com
Watcher of the Skies #201, 1966, Ithaca, NY