[alberg30] I have a boom gallows...

Forhan, Thomas Thomas.Forhan at mail.house.gov
Tue Jan 19 12:35:07 PST 1999

From: "Forhan, Thomas" <Thomas.Forhan at mail.house.gov>

...and really like it. It came with the boat. I'd be happy to answer
questions. Its fixed, ss and is incorporated into the lifelines. One set of
stanchions were removed to install it, but it is mounted a few inches
forward of where the stanchion bases were. On top of the ss frame is a
single piece of teak. The setup would not interfer with a dodger, but a
bimini seems out of the question. We use a big awning anyway.

You can see it -look hard- at http://www.pipeline.com/~tforhan/calliope.JPG