[alberg30] Boom Gallows Invitation

Forhan, Thomas Thomas.Forhan at mail.house.gov
Thu Jan 28 06:47:14 PST 1999

From: "Forhan, Thomas" <Thomas.Forhan at mail.house.gov>

I've lost track of who started this thread, but anyone who wants to check mu
boom gallows  out is welcome to visit Calliope #287 on the hard at
Shipwright Harbor in Deal, MD. This might help a lot with questions of the
sturdyness of SS tubing, details on fore/aft supports, clearance for the
mainsheet, etc.

Next time I'm there I'll gladly take some more photos, perhaps George is
willing to scan and post them. What specific details would you like to see?
Specific measurements gladly taken as well.

Tom F. http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/8005/denizens/calliope.jpg