[alberg30] Re: Considering Purchase

Rap1208 at aol.com Rap1208 at aol.com
Tue Jan 5 22:20:31 PST 1999

From: Rap1208 at aol.com

Brian,  I own an Alberg 30.  Have for 11 years.  I also did a number of Port
Huron-Mackinac races aboard a Pearson Wanderer, and I have a lot of respect
for it.  As a matter of fact it is a little faster than the Alberg.  I know,
because I raced against it.  The one I raced on had a grey engine.  Storage
was about the same and I think you would enjoy owning it also.  Not to knock
the Alberg, but the Wanderer is a fine boat.
Russ Pfeiffer  rap1209 at aol.com