[alberg30] Re: Considering Purchase

Guy Lalonde guy.lalonde at sympatico.ca
Thu Jan 7 18:20:20 PST 1999

From: "Guy Lalonde" <guy.lalonde at sympatico.ca>

Tom,
I read somewhere that a lot of folks consider that
changing a boat's name is bad luck as well. In the
same article they mentionned that if you want to
change the boat name anyhow, that there is a
ritual that must be done on the boat out at sea.
I don't recall what the ritual was.

Anyone heard of what this so-called ritual is all about ?
(not that I'm superstitious ...)

Guy        Cyrena #466
guy.lalonde at sympatico.ca