[alberg30] Re: Considering Purchase

Thomas Parks parks24 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 12 20:30:47 PST 1999

From: "Thomas Parks" <parks24 at hotmail.com>

Joe,
  Thanks for a second on the numbers, it's good to see I'm not the only
one who interpreted them that way. And it seems like such a simple code,
not nearly as complicated as the codes they use now for all the
different kinds of boats. You need a directory to figure them out!! I
guess that's one of the advantages of owning an older boat!
Later,
Tom Parks
Tradewinds #48