[alberg30] Re: (no subject)

Rap1208 at aol.com Rap1208 at aol.com
Mon Jan 18 13:22:25 PST 1999

From: Rap1208 at aol.com

Greg, my stove works just fine. Thanks.  When I bought the boat I bought a
gimbal kit from Kenyon.  I had to move the slideing gally doors back just a
tiny bit to fit it in, but it was worth it.  Need to cook meals on long
distance races, Sarnia, Ca to Alpena Mi a few times, and overnight races
around the lake, and one Mackinac race.  They can be rebuilt very easily.
Russ