[alberg30] Re: (no subject)

stephen sousa stephen=sousa%eng%emchop1 at fishbowl02.lss.emc.com
Tue Jan 19 06:11:02 PST 1999

From: "stephen sousa" <stephen=sousa%eng%emchop1 at fishbowl02.lss.emc.com>

Greg,

UPS ground would be fine. If you have a copy of the Alberg 30 Assoc. Manual
the address is listed.

Thanks,
Stephen
-------------
Original Text
From: "greg vandenberg" <fashionguy at ameritech.net>, on 1/18/99 12:45 PM:
From: greg vandenberg <fashionguy at ameritech.net>

Hey Stephen... I got 2 stoves! One is missing a lid and would be great for
parts. The other I maybe should save as the original equipment... so to
speak!
Are we talking UPS ground on this one?

kindest regards,
greg