[alberg30] Re: I have a boom gallows...

Forhan, Thomas Thomas.Forhan at mail.house.gov
Tue Jan 19 12:54:39 PST 1999

From: "Forhan, Thomas" <Thomas.Forhan at mail.house.gov>

No headroom problems, I'm 5'10". When I first bought the boat, I was going
to remove it. As I sailed it, I grew to like it more and more:

I like it because:
	Looks a little retro
	Keeps the boom out of the way!
	Great for hanging on when caught in a blow
	Increased safety - I knew someone killed during an accidental jibe.

Tom