[alberg30] Bowsprit-Anchor Roller

greg vandenberg fashionguy at ameritech.net
Sun Jan 24 03:38:37 PST 1999

From: greg vandenberg <fashionguy at ameritech.net>

The other night I was looking through The (old) Maintenance Manual and noticed
the Bowsprit Anchor Roller construction drawing that was shown by Bob
Marshall. I constructed one of these little gem's and have come to the opinion
that it is one of the most useful additions to my Alberg I have managed to
construct. It was always a hassle to drop an anchor on my boat in an emergency
or for lunch till I discovered it..... Why was it chosen to be deleted from
the New Maintenance Manual?

Kind regards, greg