[alberg30] Re: Loran C Manual

Gordon E. White gewhite at crosslink.net
Tue Jan 26 13:06:25 PST 1999

From: "Gordon E. White" <gewhite at crosslink.net>

Peter:

    There's good news and bad news. I went through all the old manuals a
couple of months ago and tossed my Ray-Jeff L-100 book, but the good
news is I have in my hand the plastic card L-100 "Function Guide." It
has the company's address and phone number (215) 487-2800 and the
important function inputs and operation guide. A little sketchy, but you
may be able to figure you unit out with this.

    I have Xeroxed a copy of both sides. What's your mail address? (I
might possibly find the entire book, but I think it's gone. I might have
given it to the Alexandria Seaport Foundation, Alexandria, VA
(703)549-7078.)

    I have also found my earlier version of the maintenance manual and
will look for the bow roller piece.
                                                            - Gordon
White