[alberg30] Re: Acadian

Rap1208 at aol.com Rap1208 at aol.com
Thu Jan 7 16:56:23 PST 1999

From: Rap1208 at aol.com

Bourque......My wife and I were in Mahone bay last summer.  It's a beautiful
place.  Perhaps Kurt Hanson sold some hulls to someone who finished them off.
One of my friends has a Lancer, which has a different deck, but is . I
believe, a C& C hull finished off by lancer.  Just a thought.  Also there were
many rip-offs of Albergs designs.  People would get hold of a hull and make a
mold.  For instance, the original Cape Dory 25.  No designer credit is given,
but it looks for all the world like a Sea Sprite streched a foot and a half in
the middle.    Russ Pfeiffer