[alberg30] new alberg30 owner

John Bailey jebailey at freeway.net
Fri Jul 2 17:30:43 PDT 1999

From: "John Bailey" <jebailey at freeway.net>

Charles,

I too just bought an old Alberg 30 and had trouble finding the hull #.  I
was able to find my number with the help of the Alberg 30 Club.  The key was
the number on the sail.  Did you get the original sail.  If so, that may be
helpful as often the number on the sail is the hull#.  Also included is the
year of the boat and the length.  My boat turned out to be 64-30-33(built in
1964, 30 ft. Alberg, hull# 33).  Good luck on your search.  Keep in touch.
I'm often in your area because I sea kayak down there and am originally from
South Haven.  I would love to stop by and see your project.

John Bailey
"Zevulun" #33