[alberg30] Stupid questions

Jim Rogers JRogers at scelectric.ca
Mon Jul 12 04:59:57 PDT 1999

From: Jim Rogers <JRogers at scelectric.ca>

Joyce is correct about the inset in the bridgedeck.  My A30 still has the
original Danforth compass mounted here.

As for the fixtures, my A30 has 4 metal fixtures located approximately as
you described.  The previous owner used these to mount a chart table which
was stored under the settee cushion on the port side.  This may be the
purpose for the fixture you described.

ONElist:  your connection to people who share your interests.