[alberg30] Stupid questions

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Wed Jul 14 08:57:28 PDT 1999

From: FINNUS505 at aol.com

The compass position has been explained well by our friends here. I have
heard arguments both sides about deviation so close to the engine, so I guess
the compass model affects that.
The fittings on your bulkheads; I agree they must have been for berths of
some description, because belt high, they are too high for lee cloths for the
existing bunk.  But that is the fun of buying old boats; the gear you find in
drawers and lockers, and the bizzare, clueless bits of stuff that former
owners had installed as brainstorms or conveniences that worked or didn't
work and were removed, and now we have to try to figure it out.  Don't let it
keep you up at night!
Lee
Stargazer #255

Congratulations MilitaryEFM. Our latest ONElist of the week.
http://www.onelist.com
How is ONElist changing YOUR life? Visit our homepage and let us know!