[alberg30] folding sink for head.

Alan P. Kefauver apk2 at home.com
Fri Jul 16 07:54:53 PDT 1999

From: "Alan P. Kefauver" <apk2 at home.com>

Fawcetts in Annapolis has replacement pumps that look exactly like the original Flipper pumps that are on Andante (#152). I am replacing them cause the old ones are cracked, don't hold water in the well between pump strokes and leak. I have a separate thru-hull for the head sink drain which is mounted on the bulkhead between the head and the main cabin. Doesn't drain into the toilet.
Alan