[alberg30] Alberg 30 Association

sunstone sunstone at idirect.com
Mon Jul 26 13:29:48 PDT 1999

From: sunstone <sunstone at idirect.com>

Jim:
The address above "cc'd" is that of the Commodore of the GLAA, the
membership is 416-979-9831 (Doug Stevens).
Let me know if you are still having difficulty.
John Birch,
Past Commodore GLAA,
Sunstone KC-65

Jim Rogers wrote:

> From: Jim Rogers <JRogers at scelectric.ca>
>
> Can anyone tell me how to contact the Great Lakes Alberg 30 Association?
>
> I have tried the mailing address given to me, but I don't get a response.
>
> Jim Rogers  XANADU  II  # 90
>
> Jim Rogers

> ONElist users:  YOU can win a $100 gift certificate to Amazon.com.
> http://www.onelist.com
> Check out the FRIENDS & FAMILY program to find out how.  See homepage.

ONElist announces "FRIENDS & FAMILY!"
For details, including our weekly drawing, go to
http://www.onelist.com/info/onereachsplash3.html