[alberg30] replacement halyard winch handle

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Sat Jul 31 10:48:44 PDT 1999

From: FINNUS505 at aol.com

In a message dated 7/30/99 8:01:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tim_mckinnon at bc.sympatico.ca writes:

<< Unfortunately, I lost
 my brass halyard winch handle overboard. Does anyone know how to go
 about getting a replacement? The winch is the original brass model on
 the mast. >>
Hi Tim,

in the classified section of Soundings there are several used gear
consignment-type stores listed that probably have the handle you need. Bacon
in Annapolis sells used gear, too. Also, on the west coast, there is a place
called Minney's, which you can reach on the internet.  If you don't get
soundings, I'll get off my %#$ and email you the phone #'s. Just email me.
All winch handles should float, even the bronze ones. :)
good luck,
Lee
Stargazer #255

Show your ONElist SPIRIT!
http://www.onelist.com/store/tshirts.html
With a new ONElist SHIRT available through our website.