[alberg30] Thinking about a dodger..

Thu Jun 10 08:50:50 PDT 1999

> Forhan, Thomas said:
>
> Do you have one?

Yes.

> Who built it?

Chris Ford at Yacht Canvas in Annapolis.

> Are you happy, would you do anything differently?

Very happy.  It extends the sailing season and makes
rough days much more comfortable.  It also allows us
to leave the companionway open for ventilation when
anchored on a rainy day.

> What do they cost?

Ours was not cheap.  $1200, I recall.  But we didn't
scrimp, at all.  We used 1" stainless tubing, had
windows put in the wings so it wouldn't feel like a
tunnel, and had a grab-bar added.  To me, it's worth
it.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                                  gdinwiddie at min.net
  sailing.          http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Alberg30/