[alberg30] Garmin cable, revised

David Swanson zira at mindspring.com
Sat Jun 5 09:19:35 PDT 1999

From: David Swanson <zira at mindspring.com>

Hello Again, Albergers!

Oops!  I left off the list on my first message.  What I need is the PC
Interface cable.  It is sold separately as Garmin part number
010-10141-00, or as part of the PC Kit, Garmin part number
010-10054-00.  These are both current part numbers, may be an older part
number that also works, I don't know.  They fit Garmin model II, II+,
III+, 12, 12CX, 12XL, 38, 40, 45XL, 48, and Street Pilots.

Thanks.

dls
Strayaway Child
Alberg 30 #229

>Hello, Albergers!
>
>Does anyone have a PC Interface cable for any of the following Garmin
GPS's that >I could borrow for a few days after August 15?  This would
allow me to download >& install updated software for my Model 40.  I
will of course pay postage both >ways, & will replace it if lost or
damaged in any way.  A new cable is ~$35, and I >only need it once.