[alberg30] Moyer Carb info

David Swanson zira at mindspring.com
Wed Jun 9 18:43:02 PDT 1999

From: David Swanson <zira at mindspring.com>

All -

I have had several requests for copies of Don Moyer's carburetor
rebuild/adjustment instructions.  With great trepidation,
I will provide these by snail-mail to anyone who provides me with an
address.  If your address is in the '99 handbook, just
let me know.  I would scan them & mail the group, but they are multiple
pages.  All I ask is that you at least consider
giving Mr. Moyer & his friends your business.

Currently, parts sales are handled by Featherman Enterprises.  Phone is
(717)432-0601, e-mail a4parts at epix.net.  According
to the price list I have, rebuild kits are $48 for late model carbs, $58

for older ones.  You can do better by just
ordering the parts you actually need.  A whole carb is $145.

dls
Strayaway Child
Alberg 30 #229