[alberg30] Universal Atomic Four

richlem at aol.com richlem at aol.com
Fri Jun 18 09:10:51 PDT 1999

From: richlem at aol.com

Hi All...
I had a problem this week with my Universal
Atomic Four.  I had been motoring for about 6 hrs
when the engine just stop without warning.  It would not restart.
I check the gas which was ok and power to the coil and distributor also ok.
After about a ½ hr. the engine restarted and ran without a problem.
I think the problem may be the coil which is 31 yrs old.
Dose anyone know the coil part number?  I look on the our
Web site but did not info on the coil.
Thanks
Rich Lemieux
Friendship  A30 #295