[alberg30] Maintenance of Wood

Shawn shawnwilliam at email.msn.com
Wed Jun 2 19:06:53 PDT 1999

From: "Shawn" <shawnwilliam at email.msn.com>

I stripped off the old varnish using a non-poisonous stripper ( read a lot
of work ), then lightly sanded with 280 grit.  I used Epifanes 72 hour
dry/no sand varnish for the first four coats.  Thereafter, I used Epifanes
gloss for the remanding five coats, sanding between each coat.  She looks
incredible.

Shawn Orr