[alberg30] Thinking about a dodger..

Rap1208 at aol.com Rap1208 at aol.com
Fri Jun 11 11:55:55 PDT 1999

From: Rap1208 at aol.com

Tom, got one with the boat, but almost shot. replaced the cover with a better
design.  My buddy and I came down the St Clair river with a strong head wind,
against the five knot current, bad chop and very heavy rain. Hard to see
anything, but we peeked around the dodger once in a while to orient
ourselves.  We were mostly dry, and comfortable.  Nothing else would work for
that.  Also nice on a cool morning, running under power, its very cosy in
there, especially when the removeable sides  are in.  Mine cost about $700. I
already had the ss hoop.  Russ Pfeiffer