[alberg30] Cockpit drain hose fitting is a safety issue

John Bailey jebailey at freeway.net
Mon Jun 14 03:49:26 PDT 1999

From: "John Bailey" <jebailey at freeway.net>

Thanks to all concerning the icebox.  Apparently mine has been modified to
accept an old non-working refridgeration unit.  I'm going to take that out.
It leaves me with no drain and a box with one compartment, nothing separate
for the ice.  How are your iceboxes arranged on the inside.  Where is the
compartment for the ice.

Thanks,
John Bailey
"Zevulun" #33