[alberg30] Ice Box Drain Hose

Tom Sutherland tomsu at uky.campuscw.net
Tue Jun 15 02:07:28 PDT 1999

From: Tom Sutherland <tomsu at uky.campuscw.net>

I would agree with Rich and Jackie .  I do not believe it wise to drain icebox
funk into the bilge. It is my plan to use a small 12 volt pump (page 425 in
West Marine 99 Master Cat.) It sells for less than $30.00 and I plan to run it
into the galley sink. Also in the event that the drained water is clean ,
which it often is , it may be used  for washing dishes ect. Might be a way to
stretch your fresh water supply.

Tom S
A-30  #412
InCahoots