[alberg30] a4 handcrank

Robert E Johns bobjns at nais.com
Fri Jun 18 07:25:04 PDT 1999

From: Robert E Johns <bobjns at nais.com>

Maybe I'll give her a crank this weekend. If people see me with
>my arm in a sling you'll know it didn't work.

My antique car friend says to only try to start the engine on the upstroke
- don't rotate the crank through 360 degrees. If the engine were to
backfire while you are pushing  the crank down you get the broken arm.

Bob Johns, Wind Call #397