[alberg30] Introduction and query

SandersM at aol.com SandersM at aol.com
Tue Jun 22 17:11:37 PDT 1999

From: SandersM at aol.com

TO THE LIST:

I am about to sign a contract to buy Hull 297 and join the legions of people
owned by Alberg 30s.  That said, I confess that in 20 years of sailing I've
never had the chance to sail one.

I realize the folly of eliciting from a group of Alberg 30 slaves their
opinions as to how their masters sail ... but I would nonetheless be grateful
if someone -- anyone -- would take this opportunity to sing their praises, or
to vent their frustrations, as to what I can expect when I take the tiller.

Thank you all in advance for your paeans, brickbats, gratuitous advice, etc.,
etc.

Sanders McNew,
New York City

Books, music, videos, gifts, e-cards, auctions-find them at AMAZON.COM.
Browse Earth's Biggest Selection!  Enjoy everyday savings of up to 50%!