[alberg30] Boat insurance

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Mon Mar 8 09:08:19 PST 1999

From: FINNUS505 at aol.com

Hi friends,
For those of you not happy with your insurance, definitely inquire and get a
quote from Boat US.  I first had experience with them when one of their
insureds mangled my beautiful, beloved Alberg 22.  Lots of damage. My stbd
genny winch was knocked off its isle!  Boats US was great, quick and fair. I
transfered over to them from my carrier. their prices are very competitive. It
has to be worth a call. As for this territory question, I dont have my policy
handy, so I cant check, but thanks for bringing this issue to our attention,
Gordon!
As always,
Lee Trachtenberg
Stargazer (under tarps, snow,missing the laps of waves on her blistered
waterline)#255