[alberg30] boom gallows,

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Mon Mar 8 10:41:03 PST 1999

From: FINNUS505 at aol.com

Hi friends,
I know the boom gallows discussion has died down, but just to add fuel to the
fire, there is a good picture of a SS and wood gallows on page 71 of Feb
Cruising World.  I, personaly, would have had tubes welded diagonaly in the
corners, running from top to side, to stiffen the gallows lateraly.
fThere's also a good article on new ice box insulation.
Enjoy,
Lee Trachtenberg
Stargazer #255