[alberg30] Upgrading my Alberg30

shawnwilliam at msn.com shawnwilliam at msn.com
Thu Mar 18 06:31:54 PST 1999

From: shawnwilliam at msn.com

I have just bought hull #307.  I am the fourth owner and needless to say this Alberg has not been upgraded to much.  The following upgrades have been done:
1. New through-hull fittings
2. New gas tank
3. New head

I would like to know what other people have done to upgrade their boats specificly:

1. What block types used to upgrade?
2. What type of running rigging?
3. What type of varnish for the teak?
4. I need new genoa tracks, what type?
5. I would like to rerig the traverler, whats the best way?
6. I would like to update the shore power?
7. I would like to put screens into the ports and forward hatch.

Thanks in advance