[alberg30] MSD & Holding Tank Information

Rick Leach RLeach at mbayaq.org
Wed Mar 31 20:18:52 PST 1999

From: Rick Leach <RLeach at mbayaq.org>

Hello All,

There's been a few postings lately that remind me of an article at
BoatSafe.com about Marine Sanitation (including rules & regs, the how's,
why's, do's & don'ts).  It's got a lot of excellent information and dispells
some myths.  I printed out a copy and added it to my A-30 manual.  You can
find it at:

	http://boatsafe.com/nauticalknowhow/phall.htm

It's not my favorite topic either, but a little knowledge can save you a lot
of mess.

Rick Leach
Sugar Magnolia #121