[alberg30] Re: Info

Wed Mar 17 13:38:30 PST 1999

Russ,

Bill Boyle, who bought the molds , is in S.C.  In any event,
the winch pads on the newer boats are molded in as an integral
part of the deck.  My suggestion would be to make your own,
or get them made locally.  Fiberglass isn't that hard to do.

And the builder's plates, mentioned elsewhere, have faded on
most boats.  Jim Mennucci had some made up a few years back.
Mike Lehman has those, now.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                                  gdinwiddie at min.net
  sailing.          http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Alberg30/