[alberg30] Re: Access

Jacques Guerette jguerett at nortelnetworks.com
Mon Mar 1 10:08:30 PST 1999

From: "Jacques Guerette" <jguerett at nortelnetworks.com>

Sorry, I think I misread an earlier message or wasn't clear about what I'm
after. I don't plan to install any kind of hatch on my cockpit sole because
1) I don't want to weaken the sole somehow and 2) I'm extremely chicken
about this operation.

 I thought someone indicated they made a cut out inside the port cockpit
locker, obvously to access the engine compartment from the side.  If anyone
has done this, I'd be interested in knowing how big you made the cutout and
if it cause any structural issues.

Jacques