[alberg30] Re: Access

Tom Sutherland tomsu at uky.campuscw.net
Tue Mar 2 13:03:50 PST 1999

From: Tom Sutherland <tomsu at uky.campuscw.net>

    Correct ! ... These are "cast aluminum"  and  "flush mounting." Which IMHO
is the only thing you would want in the floor of the cockpit.
    If I am not mistaken ... the white "powder coat" should be quite nice. If
you would like to call Bomar at  603-826-5791 they can tell you all you ever
wanted to know about "hatches" and then some ! ....... Hope this helps !

Tom S
A 30  #412