[alberg30] Re: atomic 4

stephen sousa stephen=sousa%eng%emchop1 at fishbowl02.lss.emc.com
Fri Mar 5 11:39:20 PST 1999

From: "stephen sousa" <stephen=sousa%eng%emchop1 at fishbowl02.lss.emc.com>

Machine looks like big Mickey Mouse ears and Sail type is trim modified
blades.

Stephen
-------------
Original Text
From: "Jacques Guerette" <jguerett at nortelnetworks.com>, on 3/5/99 2:33 PM:
From: "Jacques Guerette" <jguerett at nortelnetworks.com>

Uhhhhh, what is the difference?  I'll look at the prop tonight and see what
is stamped on it.

Jacques

PM:
> From: "Jacques Guerette" <jguerett at nortelnetworks.com>
>
> Dick,
> I've got a 13x7 two blade hanging of my Atomic 4.  I can hit 5 knots
> easily
> but after this the prop loses its bite.  This is not a problem for where
> sail.  I also have a three-blade prop of the same sizing.  I've used this
> in
> the past and it bites quite well.  If I were in an area subject to large
> swells or strong currents, I'd probably switch back to the 3-blade.
>
> Jacques

Start a new hobby. Meet a new friend.
http://www.onelist.com
Onelist:  The leading provider of free email list services