[alberg30] Re: (no subject)

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Sun Mar 7 17:42:21 PST 1999

From: George Dinwiddie <gdinwiddie at min.net>

Gordon,

I'd call the insurance agent and inquire.  Often times, there is no
additional charge for cruising a little outside the standard confines
of the policy.  You just need to inform the company.  Don't just assume
that it will cost extra.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                                  gdinwiddie at min.net
  sailing.          http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Alberg30/