[alberg30] Re: (no subject)

Jay Davenport JayDavenport at compuserve.com
Mon Mar 8 14:06:40 PST 1999

From: Jay Davenport <JayDavenport at compuserve.com>

Gordon,
I've been very happy with insurance I bought from John Aellen in Annapolis.
It is Allstate, and they cover the entire Chesapeake Bay with an allowance
for 10% of all your sailing being outside the Chesapeake (ie: Delaware Bay,
offshore, ICW, etc). Their rates are very reasonable, and their charge for
towing coverage ($10. for $500. coverage) is exceptional. I've had one
claim with them in the last five years, and the service was great. John
Aellen is a sailor, and a good agent to have in your corner. (No. He is not
my brother-in-law !)
        Jay Davenport
        Revolution, A30 #526