[alberg30] Re: Info

Rap1208 at aol.com Rap1208 at aol.com
Sat Mar 13 13:31:23 PST 1999

From: Rap1208 at aol.com

George, what can I help you with?  How is the engine?  Sails?  What wood?
Exterior or interior?  I painted my teak hatch last summer.  almost one ply of
the teak plywood was weathered away. I put 3 coats of Brightside paint, with
some sand in the second coat.  Figured that would preserve it, and cut down on
cabin heat on a hot day.  Is the price right?  Russ   #251