[alberg30] Re: mast step organizer

Rap1208 at aol.com Rap1208 at aol.com
Sat Mar 20 15:24:35 PST 1999

From: Rap1208 at aol.com

Lee, you might try Liquid wrench, and don't be in a hurry.  Next would be
heat, with a lot of caution.  You have disimular metals.  I shifted my plate
around when I first had the boat, looking to change the helm feel.  One of my
bolts is stripped a little.  Only cure for that is a helicoil, or remove the
plate, buile up with weld, and re bore and tap, so I live with it.  Three
tighten and I don't think the mast is going anywhere.There are some anti-seize
materials  around airports, if one is handy.    Russ