[alberg30] Foam Cushions

John Edwards john at cep.ca
Tue Mar 23 14:50:50 PST 1999

From: John Edwards <john at cep.ca>

Summer Salt needed something better in the forepeak. It was a little
uncomfortable sleeping. We sarted investigating new cushions when
someone suggested a futon. We bought a double futon and placed it on top
of the foam cushions. works great! When this needs replacement I will
take the cushions and have a futon made in that shape. It was an
inexpensive alternative that has made sleeping much better. During the
summer we are on the boat most nights from May till late september and
needed somthing that would be comfortable.
Give it a try
John