[alberg30] Re: Access

Tom Sutherland tomsu at uky.campuscw.net
Tue Mar 2 08:28:21 PST 1999

From: Tom Sutherland <tomsu at uky.campuscw.net>

Paul .... I just called Bomar and these are the dimensions available for their "cast
alum. inspect." hatches :

               No.     40812 ..........12 7/8" x 10 5/8"   cutout
                                                   11 1/8" x  8 7/8"    inside opening
                                                   15 1/4" x 13 1/4"   outside frame

               No.     41416 ...........17 1/2" x 15 5/8"   cutout
                                                    15 5/8" x 13 1/2"   inside opening
                                                    20 1/8" x 18 1/8"   outside frame

                No.     41020 ...........21"   x   12 1/4"      cutout
                                                     19 1/4" x 10 1/8"    inside opening

                                                     23 3/8" x 14 1/2"    outside frame

I told the lady the size of my existing cutout  (10" x 14") and to please send the dem.
on all she thought applicable ... ...above is what she faxed to me.

 As I understand it these are all available in aluminum (unfinished) or white (powder
coated) I tend to agree with George about the white being best albeit a bit more
expensive. I plan on going to my boat with my measuring tape and  cardboard cutouts in
these three sizes and making a decision.......I'll let you know which I decide to go
with !

Tom S
A 30  #412