[alberg30] Center of balance

lincoln at cc.UManitoba.CA lincoln at cc.UManitoba.CA
Thu May 6 10:23:34 PDT 1999

From: lincoln at cc.UManitoba.CA

1) I'm having a trailer made and the builder wanted to know where the center of balance is on the A30.  I plan to put the cradle (6 ft by 11 ft & the keel sits on the rear crossbar, just before the lower rudder pintle) on the trailer frame.
2) There are 4 triangles marked below the hull joint--are these strap lifting points?  Approx in line with hatch & forward cabin.