[alberg30] Belated intro.

lincoln at cc.umanitoba.ca lincoln at cc.umanitoba.ca
Tue May 11 13:47:20 PDT 1999

From: lincoln at cc.umanitoba.ca

I asked a question before introducing myself.  I purchased an A30 #570 (1975) last October in Toronto and it got to Winnipeg in January, somewhat frozen. Most of my learning struggles have been with having an inboard, since my Tanzer 26 & 22 had Hondas.  I've had more response from North Jersey Marine regarding my Bukh 10 than from either the Ontario, BC or UK suppliers.  I guess I'll keep looking at the diesel truck & auto aftermarkets since those have been productive.  Does anyone know the size of the stuffing box nuts on a 7/8 or 22mm shaft? I can't get my big monkey wrenches in there. (It's hard enough to get myself in the lockers, thinking of an old primate)
Bob Lincoln
Winnipeg, Man.