[alberg30] loran

Gordon E. White gewhite at crosslink.net
Wed May 12 05:07:11 PDT 1999

   For those who were looking for Loran information, I have just found
my manuals for the Ray-Jefferson model L-100, c. 1990.  I no longer have
the unit so will be glad to contribute this book to anyone who needs it,
or to copy some of it. (it's 92 pages, which is a lot of copying). I
also have a book on the Aqua-Meter # 660 speed log, c. 1987, the
Ray-Jefferson Model 680 ADF and the Atomic Four and other Universal
Marine engines. I bought this one  - any offers for it? It's 37 pages
including some parts diagrams and wiring schematics. I'll copy it for
the cost of the copying.

                            - Gordon White A-275