[alberg30] Atomic Four book

Gordon E. White gewhite at crosslink.net
Wed May 12 05:53:46 PDT 1999

From: "Gordon E. White" <gewhite at crosslink.net>

    Dan suggested several people may be interested in copies of my
Atomic Four book. I don't think I can scan something of this length - a
correction, it is 84 pages, not 37 - there was a 37 on the last diagram,
but the book itself totals 84 pages.
    It has "part Number  200156" on the cover and deals with the Blue
Jacket Twin, the Atomic Four, Utility Four, Unimite Four, Arrow (six),
Bluefin (six),  Marlin (six), Tarpon (six), Knight (six), Little King
V-8, Big King V-8 engines and Paragon and Joes transmissions.

    I can copy and mail this for $6.00. Anyone interested let me know by
Monday and I'll have copied as many as people want.
                                                    - Gordon White A-275