[alberg30] swim ladder

Dick Filinich daf at mobiletel.com
Thu May 13 20:35:13 PDT 1999

From: Dick Filinich <daf at mobiletel.com>

Thomas:I'm gonna build my own swim ladder for app.$150.I've done lots of
looking before I decided to build my own,but if you are in the market
for a custom made for a 30 swim ladder contact.Stainless Outfitters Inc.
110 Saunders Road,Unit#1 Barrie, Ontario L4m 6e1 1-800-268-0395.
sales at indeflatable.com.They quoted a price of $375 dollars U.S I believe
shipping included,I'm sure it will be quality workmanship,and they have
done double fold ladders for A-30's in the past.Good luck to you.
  "High Spirits" #191 Galliano,La.