[alberg30] P2 zinc

alberg30 alberg30 at planet.net
Wed May 19 20:29:20 PDT 1999

From: "alberg30" <alberg30 at planet.net>

So here's the deal on the P2 zinc for the A30. I called my old marina,
talked to one of those six-fingered guys sleeping off a late night of North
Carolina welding and drinking. The P2 is made by a company called CAMP
Manufacturing Company. I have no idea where they are, but they don't sell
to the public. The P2 is the zinc described by Gordon and others. It has a
hex recess that fits the nut that goes on the end of the shaft. The nut on
the end of the shaft is called a Castle Nut, because it looks like a
Castle, that would be the slit which Gordon described where you secure it
with a ssteel coder pin. The P2 fits a 7/8" shaft, which is what #499
has.Sorry no phone  numbers or address available for CAMP, but the number
to my old marina is listed below. Swan Point Marina keeps a few P2's in
stock and can happily order more and ship to you anywhere. The P2 costs
about $7.00. Incidentally, they can also order a castle nut for you if you
have lost one.

Swan Point Marina- North Carolina
910-327-1081 ask for Rickie or Jim

Hope this helps;