[alberg30] Hull #

John Bailey jebailey at freeway.net
Sun May 23 05:34:01 PDT 1999

You guys are Good!!  Gordon White gave me the name Steve Kalen.  I found a paper that looks like a packaging slip for having sails cleaned with Mr. Kalen's name on it.  I found a "33" on the original mainsail and the registration has the boat as a 1964.  The owners thought it was a 1968, probably because there is a "68" in the New York registration #.  Thanks to all who helped.

Now can anyone help me with some sort of specs on how to have a hull # placard made?

John Bailey
"Zevulun" Hull # 33, 1964